Before You Make Your Opening Legal Move, Know How the Game Is Played
It's a difficult decision. You know you need legal advice or representation, but you may not know what to look for in a lawyer. Every law firm offers something different. Hiring the right attorney isn't just about legal knowledge. You will be developing a unique personal relationship that you must be comfortable with.
Multiple offices including Mayfield Heights, Cleveland, Independence, Westlake, Mentor and Russell.
At The Gundy Law Firm, we offer a full range of personalized legal service, with a special focus on responsive, individualized service. We know you have a lot of things to think about and a lot of choices to make, including cost. That's why you will find our fees competitive and our attorneys and office professionals ready to help you feel comfortable with the process. You don't need a lawyer every day, and that's a good thing. But when you do need one, we offer attention to detail that larger firms simply can't.
Always a Free Initial Consultation • No Fee Unless We Collect for Personal Injury Claims
Contact our offices to schedule a free consultation to discuss your legal matter. We will help you understand the issues and what to expect throughout the process. From our main office in Mayfield Heights, Ohio, and satellite offices in Cleveland, Mentor, Russell, Twinsburg, Independence and Westlake, our Cleveland injury lawyers serve clients throughout the greater Cleveland metro area and northeastern Ohio.
Westlake Workers' Compensation Lawyers
To serve you better, we are a full-service law firm. Our practice areas include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Workers' Compensation : We will accept a workers' compensation claim at any point during the process, helping injured workers and their families through the claims process.
- Personal injury: Senior attorney John Gundy has more than 20 years of trial experience. Whether you have been injured in a car accident or medical negligence, we focus on helping you receive full and fair money damages for your injuries and losses. We also handle wrongful death claims.
- Ohio family law: Divorce is an emotional time. Our attorneys never forget that your first priority is to your family and the new future you are facing. We look at the long-term objectives and protect your interests throughout the process. We look for common sense solutions that make sense financially.
- Bankruptcy: The economy in northeastern Ohio has left many families buried in debt. Let us show you how to get a fresh start with your financial future through Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy. We can stop the harassing collections calls in as little as one business day.
- Real estate and landlord-tenant: We handle real estate and landlord-tenant issues including evictions and residential lease drafting.
- Lemon law
- Estate planning: We can help you create a comprehensive estate plan to provide the protection you want for your family.
- Medical malpractice: We will work with leading doctors and attorneys to help build a strong case for the victims of medical malpractice.
- Criminal defense: When you have been arrested on criminal charges, we are dedicated to building a strong defense on your behalf, which is focused on the protection of your rights.
Mayfield Heights, Ohio, Real Estate Law Firm
Looking for a comfortable fit with the right Mentor workers' compensation attorney? We think you will find what you are looking for at The Gundy Law Firm. Contact us today.