Ohio Workplace Brain Disability Lawyer
We Have the Resources to Handle All Types of Injury Claims
Every personal injury claim is different because every victim's personal circumstances are different. At The Gundy Law Firm we know there is no one-size-fits-all resolution. We have the professional and technical resources and knowledge to help our clients obtain the full and fair money damages for their negligence claim, no matter how complex the medical and legal issues may be.
Free Consultation • No Attorneys Fees Unless You Win • Serving Northeast Ohio
From our offices in Beachwood, we represent clients throughout the Cleveland metro region and northeastern Ohio. Under the direction of trial attorney John Gundy, Jr., our team is ready to help you protect your rights. Contact us today to arrange a free consultation. We handle all personal injury and workers' compensation injury claims on contingency. You will not pay attorneys fees unless we help you recover compensation for your injuries.
We have a successful record of significant settlements and jury verdicts in serious injury claims, including:
- Traumatic brain injury, head injuries
- Back and spinal cord injuries, paralysis, quadriplegia
- Amputations, loss of limb
- Blindness, loss of vision
- Hearing loss
- Burns, disfigurement, scarring
- Repetitive stress workers' compensation injuries
Our lawyers represent clients injured in all types of accidents, including:
- Workers' compensation injuries and disability, workplace accidents
- Car accidents, semi truck accidents, ATV and motorcycle accidents
- Medical negligence
- Explosions, fires and electrical shocks
- Defective products
- Slip and fall accidents, premises liability
- Serious dog bites
Contact us to discuss your negligence accident or workers' compensation injury claim today.